Galex Systems is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We collect personally identifiable information, like:
- name of the customer
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode/zip code and country,
when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your order, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the files is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then that is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law; or,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for investigations purposes.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee Will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 392, Rue Parc, Saint-Eustache, QC J7R 0A1, Canada
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.